3D Mechanical Engineer with SolidWorks expertise - Salary up to $85,000
3D Mechanical Engineer
- We are seeking a qualified Mechanical Engineer with a BSME degree and at least one year of professional experience in creating heavy equipment or machine design drawings using SolidWorks 3D.
- Applicants must be either a United States citizen or a Green Card holder and must be able to work full-time on-site in Brown Deer, WI.
- This is a permanent position, and the employee will receive full benefits as a W-2 employee.
- Relocation assistance is not available.
Our company, located in the Brown Deer, Wisconsin area, is known for its financial stability and employee ownership. We offer company stock gifts, as well as an annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan. Our recent implementation of our core values and Entrepreneurial Operating System highlights our commitment to growth and customer satisfaction. We foster a fast-paced and challenging environment, where every project is unique and interesting. We are also committed to employee flexibility, offering potential work from home options and flexible work hours.
- Designing 3D SolidWorks drawings according to customer specifications
- Performing necessary calculations
- Resolving issues and correcting errors
- Collaborating with sales and other engineering team members
- Providing support to customers
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least two years of professional experience creating drawings in SolidWorks 3D
- At least two years of experience in heavy equipment, machine design, or material handling
- A solid work history
- Must be a US citizen or possess a Green Card
- Must reside within 45 minutes of Brown Deer, WI