Location: Secaucus, NJ
Our client is a leading provider of information management services with facilities in major cities across the country. We are currently seeking a dedicated individual for the position of Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for selling document solutions software, outsourced hosting, BPO, and workflow solutions.
The primary focus of this position is to maximize sales opportunities in the NYC area by attracting new customers and prospects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating leads and prospecting to maintain a strong pipeline of potential accounts.
- Researching, qualifying, tracking, and developing leads into actionable opportunities.
- Creating persuasive business cases, proposals, and presentations for sales opportunities.
- Negotiating terms of agreements and closing sales.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of the industry, trends, technology advancements, competitive offerings, and customer requirements to provide valuable feedback to the company.
- Participating in professional organizations related to sales, marketing, and industry associations.
- At least 5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the document management industry.
- Strong hunter mentality and ability to prospect and sell to new account opportunities.
- Driven, passionate, and enthusiastic about achieving success in the business.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with constant change.
- Technical awareness and ability to effectively communicate with C-level contacts.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas in previous positions.
- Demonstrated ability to win competitive account sales.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree.