Legal Services Account Manager
Our client is revolutionizing services for the legal and insurance industries. Created in response to market demand and expanded through virtualization and technology, they are currently undergoing significant growth.
Due to this growth, our client is seeking an Account Manager to sell their services and solutions to law firms and insurance agencies. This role encompasses new business development (hunting) and leveraging internal leads.
As a privately held company with substantial resources, they are looking for someone who can work in a hybrid model and grow alongside the company. If you are based in the NY Metro Market, you will need to be in NYC one day a week for meetings with management, but otherwise, remote work is possible.
- Manage and grow an assigned territory, including nurturing existing leads and acquiring new clients.
- Establish relationships at all levels within Law Firms, Corporate Legal, and Insurance accounts (e.g., Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Legal Administrators, Attorneys, Partners, etc.).
- Responsible for sales of digital legal support services.
- Demonstrate selling skills and in-depth product knowledge in all areas related to the service offering.
- Understand pricing and proposal models for all services.
- Maximize existing client relationships to increase revenue within the portfolio.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as required.
- Source and develop client referrals, including new firms.
- Attend mandatory team meetings, including weekly sales calls and training sessions.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities within the portfolio.
- Must have a hunter mentality.
- Achieve sales quotas.
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment and hit the ground running.
Experience with online demos, virtual selling, and closing deals is essential.