Location: Sundance, WY
TITLE: Clinical Staff Pharmacist
LOCATION: Sundance, WY
Are you in search of a fresh opportunity where you can reside and work in an area where you can make a positive impact while enjoying breathtaking scenery and amicable individuals?
If you desire to relish the outdoors, experience a low cost of living, and seek work-life balance, then this might be the ideal chance for you.
Would you prefer to be employed at a hospital where you can be part of a dependable team that is a healthcare frontrunner in the locality?
If so, this medical center situated near the Black Hills National Forest could be the perfect place for you!
What they seek:
- A Bachelor's or Doctor of Pharmacy degree is mandatory.
- Candidates must possess or be eligible for Wyoming state licensure.
Hours and compensation potential:
- The position follows day shift hours with limited weekends and rotating holidays.
- The salary range is $114K-$156K, contingent upon experience. It includes shift differentials and a comprehensive benefits package, which encompasses relocation/sign-on bonuses.
- Serving as a clinical pharmacist to provide care for Long-Term Care, Inpatient, and Outpatient pharmacy services. This involves assessing and reviewing patients' medical condition and advising on prescribed medication to optimize patient outcomes.
- Collaborating with other providers to deliver medication therapy management services, ensuring that medication therapy is safe, effective, efficient, and cost-effective.
- Providing pharmacy services, such as interdisciplinary patient care, medication reconciliation, medication therapy monitoring, long-term care consultation, medication orders management, patient education, drug information, drug dosing, and education activities.
- Supervising pharmacy technicians.
- Conducting clinical and distributive tasks to ensure proper patient care.
- The facility is located south of Sundance and is a critical access hospital, which also incorporates a 58-bed nursing home.
- The position reports to the Director.