CNC Lathe ProgOp
We are in search of a CNC Lathe Programming Operator for our facility in New Baltimore, MI. This position is for the 3rd shift, with scheduled hours from 10:00pm to 6:30am.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in programming, operating, and editing CNC Lathe machines. While programming skills are preferred, they are not entirely necessary.
- The candidate should be proficient in using measuring instruments such as gauges, micrometers, and calipers.
- They should also have the ability to set up the machine and make necessary edits.
- Furthermore, being able to read and interpret blueprints is a requirement.
- A strong comprehension of CNC programming is essential to verify that the machined parts meet the specified requirements.
- The ideal candidate should be able to multitask effectively in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with minimal supervision.