Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Job Title: Commercial Lines Account Manager
Location: Waterloo, Iowa
Job Summary of the Commercial Lines Account Manager:
Responsible for delivering professional and timely customer service of Property and Casualty insurance for business clients, providing support to the sales and service team.
Job Responsibilities of the Commercial Lines Account Manager:
- Complete tasks to service commercial lines customers, including renewal processing, processing of monthly reports, and certificate issuance.
- Gather information for new business and renewal applications.
- Prepare applications for submission to selected markets.
- Process and follow up on coverage change endorsements.
- Initiate and monitor renewal processes.
- Document all relevant contacts and developments to customer accounts on Agency Management System.
- Proactively communicate with customers as needed and establish follow up procedures for outstanding items.
- Perform any other duty relevant to agency functions as needed.
Education & Experience of the Commercial Lines Account Manager:
- Ideal candidate must be an organized, motivated professional who is able to provide excellent customer service.
- Successful attainment of a Property and Casualty Insurance license will be required.
- Candidate must have computer skills including Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience working with Property & Casualty Insurance.