Commutable to Chicago only candidates. No VISA sponsorship
The Finance Team collaborates with all departments in our company to ensure compliance with internal and external standards. The main responsibility of the Finance Manager is to supervise 3 direct reports and oversee day-to-day financial operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. Additionally, the Finance Manager will assist the CFO in providing accurate and timely financial information to various departments.
Your experience and abilities will have a significant impact on:
- Performing monthly closing activities such as reviewing, analyzing, and reconciling general ledger and subsystem postings, including accruing and adjusting as necessary.
- Maintaining all general, bank, intercompany, and fixed assets accounts up to the balance sheet and ensuring thorough justification of balance sheet accounts.
- Uploading data to the parent company's financial reporting system and providing necessary commentary.
- Maintaining the costing system for inventory valuation and margin calculations.
- Responding to queries related to sales and production.
- Assisting external auditors with their requests.
- B.B.A. Accounting or Finance Degree.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of general accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with IFRS is a plus.
- Understanding of manufacturing planning systems (BPCS or ERP) is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel and other Office 365 programs.