Location: Warden, WA
TITLE: Radiology CT Tech
LOCATION: Warden, WA
Are you interested in residing in a region encompassed by a vast freshwater lake that boasts more than 300 sunny days a year? How about working for a healthcare organization that is dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for the community?
The motto is "All of us, for each of you, every time."
The population of the community is approximately 25,000, and the facility serves around 77,000 individuals. The area features a small airport, a university, and a welcoming community with diverse offerings.
Warden, WA is renowned as a Desert Oasis situated in the heart of the Columbia Basin in Central Washington. It experiences four distinct seasons and over 330 days of sunshine.
If this sounds like the change you've been searching for, please continue reading...
What we are seeking:
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, RT(R) (CT) certification is required. Washington State Radiologic Technologist Certification must be obtained.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a hospital setting is preferred.
- Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider (HCP) level certification must be completed within three (3) months of hire.
Hours and compensation potential:
- Full-time positions available: Night shift weekend position (10am-11:30pm or 7:30pm-7:30am Friday, Saturday, Sunday), Day shift (7:30am-4pm or 8:30am-5:00pm).
- Compensation ranges from $40/hr to $54/hr depending on experience. Shift differentials include $3/hr for evenings, $4/hr for nights, and $2.25/hr for weekends.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including $5,000 relocation assistance and a $15,000 Sign On Bonus (subject to a 2-year commitment).
- Perform radiological exams in a safe and prudent manner to produce the highest quality diagnostic results and create a quality environment for the patients.
- Conduct a full range of diagnostic radiography, as required for Rad Tech I, and perform CT examinations and related tasks as a registered technologist in CT.
What you can expect:
- Report to the Director of Radiology.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.