Director of Women and Family Services
Location: Fairfield, IA
TITLE: Director of Woman And Family Center
LOCATION: Fairfield, IA
Would you like to work in a facility that promotes work/life balance and treats you as part of their family? If so, consider joining our team in Fairfield, IA. Located on the Banks of the Des Moines river, it offers a great place to live with a lower cost of living. Plus, it's within an hour to an hour and a half of Des Moines and Iowa City, providing easy access to a range of amenities including agriculture, livestock, machinery, healthcare, higher education, and financial services.
In addition to the vibrant community with something for everyone, Fairfield has a population of 25,000 people.
What we're looking for:
- Associates and Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required.
- 5 years of previous clinical experience preferred, along with a couple years of management experience in an acute care setting.
- Current RN License in Iowa needed at time of hire, as well as current BLS certification.
Hours and compensation potential:
- This is a full-time position.
- The salary range is between $93K-$125K.
- We offer a full benefit package and assistance with relocation/sign-on bonus.
What you’ll be doing:
- As the Clinical Director of the Women Family Center, you will provide clinical and administrative leadership and expertise within a defined service line.
- You will be responsible for implementing the vision, mission, plans, and standards of the organization and nursing services.
- Accountable for the 24-hour operational management of a 4-bed LDR and maternal triage, 14-bed postpartum, nursery, and 4-bed pediatric unit.
- Evaluating nursing and ancillary staff within the Women Family Center, including labor and delivery, postpartum and women’s health, nursery, and pediatrics.
- Collaborating with leadership and departments within the facility to provide quality healthcare aligned with our mission statement.
- Working within a fiscal budget to optimize maternal child services.
- Performing duties in compliance with JCAHO and other licensing, accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
- Our facility has over 200 beds.
- This position reports to the CNO.
- We have a great department where everyone works well together, so we're looking for someone who fits in and has excellent communication skills.