Location: Richfield, WI
Electrical Service Technician
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience as a service technician with at least two years of electrical wiring experience.
- Ability to travel for up to twenty days annually on one to four day trips.
- Offering a salary of up to $70,000.
- Candidates must be United States citizens or Green Card holders.
- Remote work is not available for this position.
- This is a full-time position.
- Permanent W-2 employee status.
- Full benefits package included.
- No relocation assistance provided.
- Based in Richfield, Wisconsin.
This career opportunity is for a full-time Electrical Service Technician at a respected industrial manufacturer. The company specializes in environmentally friendly products that have a positive impact on pollution and fuel usage. These products are highly sought after as they quickly pay for themselves and last a long time. Unlike other companies, they have never had any layoffs. With consistent sales growth, the company remains financially stable. The manufacturing facility is modern and maintains a clean working environment. The company culture is supportive, family-oriented, and free from office politics and drama. This position is available due to the company's expansion and growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Traveling for up to twenty days annually on trips ranging from one to four days.
- Performing field service work and providing telephone technical support.
- Building, wiring, and testing electrical panels.
- Completing mechanical assembly tasks.
- Receiving training in AutoCAD and reading AutoCAD drawings.
- Assisting with the startup and repair of various products.
- Aiding in the development of PLC and HMI systems.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of experience as a service technician.
- Minimum of two years of experience with electrical wiring.
- Ability to read and interpret AutoCAD drawings.
- Capability to travel for up to twenty days annually on one to four day trips.
- Stable work history.
- Must be a United States citizen or Green Card holder.
- Resides within a 45-minute drive from Richfield, Wisconsin.