Environmental Plant Specialist
Environmental Plant Specialist Location: Rockaway, NJ
Minimum of 2-5 years' experience in environmental plant management and a Bachelor of Science degree in a related technical field are required for this position. The successful candidate will be part of the site EHS team, reporting to the Plant EHS Manager, and will be responsible for supporting environmental compliance activities in a large, union manufacturing plant. Strong expertise in air, water, and waste compliance/permitting activities, as well as the ability to drive environmental management systems, is essential.
- Develop and maintain processes and systems to ensure compliance with permits and regulations
- Coach and mentor line personnel in executing their environmental accountabilities
- Compile and submit required environmental reports to Federal, State, and Local Regulatory Agencies
- Coordinate all environmental sampling, reporting, and follow-up
- Prepare and submit required reports and associated recordkeeping