Electric Field Technician
Field Service Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- To be considered for this position, a related degree and a minimum of five years of experience in electrical field service, mechanical field service, and/or industrial maintenance are required. Experience in troubleshooting PLCs and variable frequency drives is also necessary.
- This position involves up to 75% travel within the United States and internationally, using both airplanes and automobiles.
- The hourly pay for this role is between $35 and $40.
- We require candidates to be United States citizens or Green Card holders.
- This is a full-time position with no remote work option.
- The position offers permanent employment as a W-2 employee.
- We provide full benefits to our employees.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- The job location is in the Brown Deer, Wisconsin area.
We are currently offering a full-time opportunity for a Field Service Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician at our financially stable company. As an employee-owned business and industry leader, we provide company stock, an annual discretionary bonus, and a 401k Plan. We value our company culture and have recently implemented our core values and Entrepreneurial Operating System for future growth. Our commitment to providing innovative products for our customers, along with recent building expansions and facility renovations, ensures unlimited growth potential. We prioritize flexibility and offer potential flexible work hours and work-from-home options. Our fast-paced and challenging environment, coupled with interesting and unique projects, makes the work both engaging and rewarding. Additionally, we have plans to convert to SolidWorks software from AutoCAD in the near future.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Participating in product installations, start-ups, and repairs at customer sites or providing remote support via telephone
- Assisting and supporting customers on-site and via telephone
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through follow-up interactions
- Traveling 65-75% of the time to domestic and international locations, including France, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Canada
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- A two-year degree in an electrical or maintenance-related field, or equivalent
- Five or more years of experience in electrical field service, mechanical field service, and/or industrial maintenance
- Proficiency in troubleshooting PLCs and variable frequency drives
- Ability to travel up to 75% domestically and internationally, using airplanes and automobiles
- A valid passport and a valid driver's license
- A solid work history
- United States citizenship or a Green Card
- A residence within a 45-minute commute to the Brown Deer, Wisconsin area