Manufacturing Financial Manager
Finance Manager - Manufacturing
Lorain, Ohio (Hybrid)
As the Finance Manager for our manufacturing facility, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and preparation of financial and operating reports. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales and Operations teams and oversee a team of 3 direct reports. You will also have the opportunity to interact with global entities.
- Manage a team of 3 employees in the Accounting & Finance department.
- Take charge of accounting, financial reporting, and management reporting.
- Lead the financial planning and forecasting process.
- Handle the credit control process for customers across the Americas.
- Coordinate local financing and cash management.
- Ensure timely tax filings and coordinate audits.
- Maintain relationships with local banks, authorities, and auditors.
- Lead or participate in digitalization and process improvement projects, such as AP workflow and ERP migration.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- CPA preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a comparable role.
- Current or recent experience in managing a small team.
- Experience in an international commercial organization is a plus.
- Good understanding of ERP systems.
- Experience in leading or participating in digitalization projects, such as AP workflow and ERP migration.
- Effective communication and result-driven mindset.
- Demonstrated can-do mentality, commitment, and adaptability.
- Drive for continuous improvements in systems and processes.
- Act with integrity and customer focus.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.