Location: Boston, MA
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the optimal function of the HRIS (Chronos Pro/Dimensions) in Boston, MA.
- Providing technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborating with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements. Recommending and implementing solutions.
- Managing permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programming custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiling or assisting with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serving as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects. Also, acting as a key trainer for end users.
- Ensuring system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performing other required duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.