Happy JD Edwards Developer
Happy JD Edwards Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
About the Company
- Join the oldest family-owned manufacturer and distributor in their niche, with over 125 years in business.
- Their premium products are enjoyed by customers in 61 countries across six continents.
- This on-site position is located at the company's headquarters in historic Ybor City, Tampa, FL.
Leadership & Culture
- Be part of an environment where you'll look forward to contributing every day, with very little turnover and high longevity.
- Join an IT team that collectively supports the company's technology needs for in-house and remote employees, while utilizing their specialized skills and responsibilities.
- Work in an enthusiastic, diverse, and inclusive team of dedicated people who enjoy coming to work.
- Feel secure in a safe environment where people are not worried about their jobs.
Benefits & Appreciation
- Enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes major medical, vision, and dental insurance, a 401k Savings Plan with Company match, Company-paid life and short-term disability insurance, Company-sponsored long-term disability, additional life insurance and healthcare insurance policies, vacation, and personal time.
- You will be treated as a professional, without someone looking over your shoulder.
- As the JDE subject matter expert, you will have opportunities to learn and support other areas of the IT department.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Enhance JD Edwards program functionality to align with business processes, resolve issues, and provide top-level support for day-to-day information activity in a timely manner.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for JDE within the company and with 3rd party providers.
- Play a critical role in the company's operations by providing application and technical assistance in supporting various business functions.
- This is a new role that gives you the opportunity to shape the position and make a meaningful contribution.
- Expertise in ERP business processes in one or more functional areas, such as Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, Order Management, Quality Management, Inventory, Master Data Management, etc.
- 5+ years of experience as a JDE E1 9.2 developer in a MS Windows/MS SQL Server environment.
- Proven track record in designing, coding, and testing custom JDE modules and reports.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating, maintaining, and fixing integrations using EDI, API, and 3rd party apps.
- In-depth knowledge of JDE database structures and experience with MSSQL and writing SQL queries.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented team player with exceptional relationship management and communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field.
- Currently residing within a reasonable commute to Ybor City, Tampa, FL, or willing to self-relocate upon hire.
- Company seeks to hire a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as job duties, experience, and expertise. Candidates must successfully pass a drug and background check. Drug-Free workplace.