Location: Burbank, IL
- We are currently seeking skilled Maintenance Technicians to join our team in Burbank, IL. As a growing food manufacturing company, we have recently invested in new equipment and are looking for individuals who can properly maintain and troubleshoot these machines.
- This position offers a Monday - Friday schedule with the opportunity for optional overtime.
- As part of our expansion, we have created this newly opened position to support our growing needs.
- If you are interested in joining a stable and growing organization that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career advancement, please submit your resume.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical maintenance failures.
- Identify and resolve equipment problems by replacing or repairing defective parts and conducting final adjustments and tests.
- Utilize hand and power tools to dismantle, rebuild, and reassemble machinery.
- Repair and replace pipes and equipment using proper pipe fitting tools.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment, such as motors, switches, and lighting.
- Fabricate and repair parts using machine shop and metalworking tools, including drill presses, saws, and grinders.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on various equipment, adhering to company standards.
- Provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve maintenance issues, ensuring maximum efficiency and minimal downtime.
- Meet safety, quality, cost, and customer care objectives set by the company.
- Adhere to safety rules and regulations, actively participate in safety meetings, and contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
- Associate's degree in Maintenance or equivalent with at least 4 years of maintenance training and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in troubleshooting mechanical manufacturing maintenance issues.
- At least 1 year of leadership experience in a maintenance setting.
- Self-motivated, energetic, willing to work overtime and Saturdays, punctual, hardworking, and focused on process improvement and equipment efficiency.
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills, including experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, valves, belts, chains, sprockets, bearings, pulleys, gearboxes, conveyors, steam traps, and various processing and packaging equipment.
Preferred (not required)
- Knowledge of various welding techniques, such as Mig, Tig, Oxy, Acc, Brazing, and SMAW.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Experience using a preventative maintenance system, such as SAP or CMMS.
- Basic electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Military veterans are encouraged to apply.