Maintenance Team Lead
Monday to Friday, from 10pm to 7am.
To maintain continuous operation of facility, manufacturing, and support systems and processes throughout the facility.
- Act as a management team member, representing the company in a food manufacturing environment and advancing Safety, Quality, and Productivity goals.
- Evaluate the efficiency of manufacturing and support systems across the facility; provide recommendations and implement necessary improvements.
- Train team members in effective troubleshooting techniques, maintenance, and repair of plant systems.
- Supervise overall job performance of team members, including proficiency, adherence to company rules and policies, and professional standards.
- Mentor team members to support their professional growth.
- Support, monitor, and expand Preventive/Predictive Maintenance for all facility systems and machinery.
- Utilize CMMS system, including work order management, purchase order tracking, inventory control, and equipment history.
- Troubleshoot and repair control systems, including PC's, PLC's, and various man-machine interfaces.
- Utilize advanced troubleshooting skills for electrical systems, such as power distribution, motor controls, variable speed controllers, servo controllers, and robotics.
- Apply in-depth knowledge to troubleshoot automated packaging machinery.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge to troubleshoot various process equipment, including pumps, valves, meters, and mixing equipment.
- Apply functional knowledge to troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Apply functional knowledge to troubleshoot typical facility support systems, such as steam, hot water, compressed air, and refrigeration.
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics.
- Perform other assigned duties.
Directly supervise employees in the Maintenance Department. Conduct supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.