Off-Road Vehicle Design Engineer
Our company is currently seeking a talented Off-Road Vehicle Design Engineer to join our team in Auburn, AL. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for off-roading and engineering to contribute to the design and development of our cutting-edge vehicles.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Designing, planning, and supervising the development of off-road vehicles
- Developing and implementing innovative ways to extract, process, and utilize raw materials
- Creating new materials that enhance product performance and leverage technological advancements
- Analyzing the environmental and user impacts of our products
- Identifying causes of breakdowns and implementing solutions
- Testing manufactured products to ensure quality
- Estimating project timelines and costs
In addition to these responsibilities, the successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering or Product Design, or 8-10 years of equivalent experience
- Proficiency in CAD modeling and hand sketching in 3D space
- The ability to plan and visualize multiple technical assignments
- Experience with off-roading vehicles such as ATVs and SxS preferred
If you are a driven and innovative engineer with a passion for off-roading, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our team in Auburn, AL and help shape the future of off-road vehicle design!