Actively seeking a Productivity Engineer with 5 years’ experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment to join the Material Handling group in Pelham, Alabama.
- 5 years previous experience in enhancing productivity (preferred)
- Experience in mechanical design and improvement.
- Knowledge in machinery design and enhancement.
- Adept in structural detailing.
- Experience in plate work detailing (e.g. flat pattern layouts, development drawings, welding).
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D.
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor or other 3D drafting programs.
Expected work hours: 40 – 45 per week
- Matching 401(k)
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Company provides comprehensive fringe benefits. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for this career-oriented opportunity.