Mental Health Nurse Manager
TITLE: Nurse Manager Behavioral Health
LOCATION: Fairfield, IA
Are you interested in working in a facility that promotes work/life balance and treats you like family rather than just an employee?
Live in a community along the Banks of the Des Moines river, within an hour to an hour and a half of Des Moines and Iowa City.
Enjoy a great place to live with a lower cost of living. The local economy thrives on agriculture, livestock, machinery, healthcare, higher education, and financial services.
Experience the vibrancy of a community tailored to meet everyone's needs, all within a town of 25,000 residents.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is required.
- 3 years of previous behavioral experience preferred, along with a few years of management experience in an acute care setting.
- Must hold a current RN License in Iowa and possess current BLS certification. Psychiatric Nurse Certification is preferred.
Hours and compensation:
- Full-time position
- Compensation range: $75K-$105K
- Full benefit package offered, including relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Provide clinical and administrative leadership and expertise within the Behavioral Health Unit, under the guidance of the Behavioral Health Director.
- Implement the organization's vision, mission, plans, and nursing service standards.
- Plan, organize, and administer clinical services, including staffing, training, development, communication, and documentation.
- Maintain quality patient care standards and provide advice to medical staff, department heads, and the administrator regarding clinical services in the area.
- Ensure consistent leadership from a trained and experienced psychiatric/mental health Registered Nurse (RN) within the Behavioral Health Unit.
- Collaborate closely with the Behavioral Health Director and Behavioral Health Medical Director to ensure safe delivery of services and compliance with regulatory statutes.
- Facility has over 200 beds. Position reports to the CNO.
- Seeking a team player with excellent communication skills to join an outstanding department.