TITLE: PerfusionistLocation: Columbus, OH
Now is your opportunity to join a reputable hospital recognized by Forbes magazine as a top 100 hospital. This is a chance for career growth and countless opportunities.
We are committed to building exceptional healthcare teams that exceed the expectations of our patients and the community. We are seeking talented individuals who share our values and vision.
Our location offers the perfect blend of beautiful rural surroundings and close proximity to the excitement of the big city.
If this sounds like the change you have been searching for, please continue reading.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in circulation technology or related field. Completion of an accredited perfusion program.
- Must be certified or eligible. We are currently not accepting new graduates.
Hours and compensation:
- This is a full-time position.
- The salary range is between $150K-$208K depending on experience.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- The perfusionist's main responsibility is to assemble and operate the "heart lung machine," a collection of life support services that support a patient's life during open heart surgery.
- Perfusionists also operate various other life support and assist devices that deal with circulation.
- This position reports to a highly respected Director and offers a great team dynamic. We are seeking a team player.
- We perform approximately 200 cardiac surgery cases per year, including TAVR, CABG, Valves, and Aortic surgery.
- Responsibilities include all cardiac surgery perfusion duties such as cell saver, IABP, ISTAT, HMS, and occasional VAD placement.
- There are also some cell saving duties for the general operating room. We perform approximately 10 ECMO's and 25-40 laser lead extractions per year.