Plant Operations Manager
Our client is a wonderful company located in a rural part of Alabama within commuting distance of Montgomery. This area is famed for its high quality of life and low cost of living providing almost every imaginable lifestyle and recreation options ranging from farm life to city life and everything in between.
This company (a highly regarded food manufacturer) offers exceptional compensation and benefits, paid time off, continued career advancement potential including relocation assistance and full interview expenses.
They are seeking a Plant Operations Manager who will:
- Direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibilities for safety, quality, production, maintenance, and warehousing
- Effectively drive safety initiatives
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement (CI) initiatives, develop people, set clear objectives/expectations, and manage costs
- Provide leadership of plant operations including safety, quality, maintenance and engineering, shipping and receiving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Engineering, Business Management, or related field
- 10+ years experience in plant leadership position.
- Previous team leadership experience in a food or beverage manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience forecasting, developing budgets, and developing metrics.