Senior Process Engineer
Join a company at the forefront of explosive growth!
Looking to work with a company that has successfully tackled the challenge of organic waste disposal?
As a Sr. Process Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and commissioning industrial equipment for various plants. In this role, you will oversee process engineering for a range of solutions, provide process-related guidance to Project Engineers and Project Managers throughout all project phases, and take a lead role in on-site commissioning for new projects.
- Collaborate with the sales team, project managers, and clients to identify project requirements, address site-specific issues, and finalize specifications for sales proposals/contracts.
- Assist the engineering team in developing P&IDs, PFDs, and Bill of Materials for equipment fabrication.
- Actively troubleshoot basic electrical and mechanical issues related to pumps, motors, sensors, valves, etc.
- Guide and direct on-site employees and contractors during project installation and commissioning.
- Train client staff during the commissioning process.
- Maintain communication with clients after commissioning to monitor system performance and provide recommendations for any necessary changes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or a closely related field, including Environmental Engineering, is required.
- 10+ years of experience is highly preferred.
- Prior experience in designing filtration systems for waste, wastewater, chemical, food, beverage, or related industrial or municipal systems is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong customer service abilities, collaborating effectively with internal design engineers and project management teams.
- Ability to travel to headquarters and customer sites as needed.
Outstanding Benefits Package!
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) and a generous retirement package.
- Company covers 100% of employee's medical, dental, and vision premiums, and 50% of the premiums for the employee's family.