Print Operations Supervisor
Manager for Printing Department (job description)
We have collaborated with a Global Packaging and Printing Company to lead a search for their Manager for Printing Department position near Cincinnati, Ohio.
• 5-10 years of experience in a leadership role within the Manufacturing industry (Printing, Packaging, or Automation experience preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree (or Associate’s Degree and 10 years of relevant experience)
• Must be a US Citizen
• Ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the Printing Department, with a focus on Safety, Product Quality, Material Waste, and Labor.
• Participate in Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Capital Investment, and Organizational Development initiatives.
• Take primary responsibility for the operational aspects of the Printing Department.
• Lead and guide the Printing Department towards achieving objectives.
• Develop and manage the department's operating budget, capital spending, strategic planning, and inventory.
• Supervise Managers and other staff members according to organizational policies and applicable laws.
• Implement and oversee safety initiatives to maintain a secure work environment.
• Ensure compliance with quality standards.
• Participate in Preventative and Corrective Action Processes.
• Contribute to Research and Development activities.
• Promote a culture of active participation, innovation, and process improvement. Encourage commitment and teamwork.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Promote a culture of openness, honesty, and integrity through effective associate relation practices and communication.
Key Performance Metrics:
• Spoilage Rates
• Labor Efficiency
• Safety Record
• Operating Budget Compliance
• Customer Complaint Numbers
• Inventory Accuracy (over 99%)
•Regularly review the above metrics and develop plans for improvement.
We offer highly competitive compensation and relocation assistance if required for the right candidate.