Process Optimization Specialist
Are you interested in joining a company that is experiencing tremendous growth?
How about working for a company that has successfully resolved a long-standing issue related to organic waste disposal?
As a Senior Process Engineer, your role will involve designing and implementing industrial equipment for various plants. You will oversee process engineering for a range of solutions, provide process-related support to Project Engineers and Project Managers throughout all project phases, and play a key role in on-site commissioning for new projects.
- Collaborating with sales staff, project managers, and clients to determine project requirements, address site-specific challenges, and finalize specifications for sales proposals and contracts.
- Supporting the engineering team in generating P&IDs, PFDs, and Bill of Materials required for equipment fabrication.
- Conducting hands-on troubleshooting of basic electrical and mechanical issues with pumps, motors, sensors, valves, etc.
- Providing guidance and direction to on-site employees and contractors during project installation and commissioning.
- Assisting in the training of client staff during the commissioning process.
- Following up with clients after commissioning to monitor system performance and recommend any necessary adjustments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 15+ years of experience is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in designing filtration systems for waste, wastewater, chemicals, food, beverages, or similar applications in industrial or municipal settings is REQUIRED.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to the growth of this rapidly expanding company.
- Strong communication skills with a focus on customer service, ability to collaborate effectively with internal design engineers and project management teams.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time, including overnight stays near customer sites.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) and retirement package.
- Company covers 100% of medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and 50% for their families.