Location: Lemont, IL
Cost Estimator - Lemont, IL
- Developing and reviewing capital project cost estimates as a key member of the project team.
- Attending and participating in estimate kick-off and estimate review team meetings.
- Maintaining a status report of all estimates in progress or pending.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 8 years of mechanical experience (supervising or working with tools) in an industrial or refining environment required (10 years preferred).
- Aspentech knowledge preferred.
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Valid Driver's License.
- The Maritime Transportation Security Act requires all persons who will need unescorted access to a regulated facility to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), issued in accordance with the rules established by the United States Coast Guard and the Transportation Security Administration. Candidates selected for employment must meet eligibility criteria to obtain a TWIC card. The following link lists the eligible criteria for all persons trying to obtain a TWIC card: [insert link here].