Automation Manufacturing Project Manager
Location: Oswego, NY
My client is an established manufacturer in Oswego, NY that specializes in creating customized automated manufacturing equipment and production solutions. They have a global sales revenue of approximately $500 million per year. Currently, they are looking for a Project Manager to join their Operations Management team. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating a cross-functional team throughout the entire lifecycle of a new custom machine project while meeting the customer's expectations, schedule, budget, and company objectives.
This is an excellent career opportunity to work for a well-established custom automation manufacturer that values a positive work environment and encourages work-life balance.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering is preferred, although other technical degrees with additional engineering or project manager experience will be considered.
- At least 5 years of project management experience with a custom equipment manufacturer is strongly preferred, but experience in contract manufacturing or job shop manufacturing will also be considered.
- Having a Project Management Institute (PMI) certification would be a significant advantage.
- Knowledge of the equipment, the industry, and manufacturing processes is desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required, along with the ability to effectively interact with various stakeholders.
- Ability to motivate and lead team members to achieve project objectives and effectively manage conflicts.
- Excellent organizational skills, including proficiency in standard business programs and media platforms.
COMPENSATION: The salary for this position ranges from $100,000 to $115,000 per year, with an annual bonus opportunity of up to 6%.