Custom Fabrication Quality Control Manager
Location: Rochester, NY
My client is a successful and well-established manufacturer specializing in custom metal products fabrication and contract manufacturing with a focus on low volume and high mix. Located in Rochester, NY, this medium-sized company is owned by a larger corporate organization. They are currently seeking a Quality Control Manager to oversee their entire quality engineering (QA/QC) department.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional in the Quality Management field. The position offers high visibility and room for long-term growth within a stable and well-established organization.
- U.S. citizenship or Permanent Residency is a must as the company works with the Department of Defense and cannot provide Visa Sponsorship.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) is preferred, but equivalent experience will be seriously considered.
- 5 to 15 years of experience in custom metal fabrication is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of quality management experience in the custom fabricated metal products industry is necessary.
- Proficiency in GD&T is required.
- Experience in managing a team of 5 to 10 individuals is a must.
- Strong communication skills are necessary, as the role involves interacting and resolving quality issues with customers.
- Detail-oriented and data-driven individuals are strongly preferred.
COMPENSATION: $90K to $100K plus annual bonuses of up to 20%.