Quality Assurance Engineer
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer for an excellent career opportunity on the scenic coast of Saint Augustine, Florida.
In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and maintenance of quality processes and systems, collaborating with all resources within the plant.
The primary focus of the Quality Assurance Engineer is to improve business systems based on internal audits that identify areas for improvement and require effective corrective action. The role will emphasize instilling consistency, standardization, and discipline into plant-level processes while establishing a culture that prioritizes reducing product variation and improving quality compliance.
Don't miss out on this chance to join a global leader in sustainable product innovations. Apply today!
- Manage quality systems certifications at the site (ISO, IATF, and others as needed)
- Oversee the use and management of information within the Compliant PRO Quality Systems platform
- Handle customer interactions from a quality standpoint
- Provide coaching on writing standard work and maintaining documentation compliance
- Coordinate compliance with customer-specific quality systems standards, including oversight of the PPAP process
- Conduct internal audits as part of the Business Management System
- Actively engage in corrective action and problem-solving activities
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline preferred
- Equivalent experience will be considered
- Minimum of 5 years of quality experience
- Certification as an ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor required (or willingness to become certified)
- Certification as an IATF 16949:2016 Auditor required (or willingness to become certified)
- Metrology experience and demonstrated knowledge of APQP practices
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical, prescription, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plans with company match/contributions
- Education assistance
- Bonus plan eligibility
- Parental leave
Industry: Production, Process Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Systems
Job Code: j-2476