Radiation Oncology Technologist
Location: Grangeville, ID
JOB TITLE: Radiation Therapist
LOCATION: Grangeville, ID
Considering a career change?
Seeking a smaller community with a population of around 50K that offers a low cost of living and a plethora of recreational activities, all within a few hours' drive of several major cities.
This position is situated in a picturesque area of Idaho, renowned for its approximately 400 miles of scenic river, making it a top-rated outdoor destination.
Whether you enjoy fishing, hunting, cycling, walking, running, or golf, this location is ideal for you.
Despite its peaceful and enchanting atmosphere, the area boasts various retail shops, medical facilities, and more.
Below, you will find the specific details of the position.
- Completion of an accredited Radiology Technology program.
- Registration as a Radiation Therapist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
Hours and Compensation:
- Day shift position, Monday-Friday, consisting of 8-hour shifts.
- Salary range between $68K-$90K, dependent on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package offered, including a sign-on bonus of $15K.
- Administer prescribed radiation therapy under the guidance of the Radiation Oncologist.
- Collaborate with patients, physicians, nurses, families, and colleagues, demonstrating excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Provide care to individuals of all age groups, from newborns to geriatric patients.
- Reports to the Director of a 150-bed hospital, designated as a Level 3 Trauma Center, Level 2 Nursery, and Level 2 Stroke Center.
- Required knowledge of department functions, the purpose and application of radiation therapy, and the ability to effectively communicate this information to nurses, physicians, and the general public.