TITLE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Warden, WA
Are you interested in residing in an area surrounded by a vast freshwater lake that offers over 300 days of sunshine? Additionally, would you like to work for a healthcare organization dedicated to serving the community's best interests?
Our motto is "All of us, for each of you, every time."
The community has a population of approximately 25,000, and our facility serves around 77,000 individuals. In addition, the area features a small airport, a university, and a vibrant community that caters to diverse interests.
Located in the heart of the Columbia Basin in Central Washington, this place is renowned as a Desert Oasis. It experiences all four seasons and boasts over 330 days of bright sunshine.
If this sounds like the change you've been seeking, please continue reading.
What we're seeking:
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing School
- Current Washington State RN License with relevant certifications (ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BLS, CEN) preferred depending on department
- Preferably, at least 1 year of nursing experience
Hours and compensation potential:
- Full-time positions with 12-hour shifts for most roles (refer to specifics below)
- Hourly range of $36.64 to $68.37 based on experience
- Generous shift differentials for evening shifts ($2.75/hour), night shifts ($4/hour), and weekends ($3.75/hour)
- Full benefits package, including relocation assistance (up to $5,000) and sign-on bonus (up to $15,000)
As an RN, you will provide professional and comprehensive nursing care within your licensed scope and in line with the standards of practice. Collaborating closely with patients, physicians, and clinicians, you will strive to ensure optimal patient care and outcomes.
What you can expect:
You will report to the Director of your designated area. Our nursing team is composed of caring professionals who are passionate about their work, and we seek individuals who embody the same dedication.
Currently, we have openings in the following departments: ICU (day and night shifts), Med/Surg (day and night shifts), MBU (day and night shifts), ED (afternoon and night shifts), and Perioperative (day shifts, 30 hours per week).