Respiratory Care Practitioner
TITLE: Respiratory Therapist
Location: Newark, OH
Now is your opportunity to join a top-ranked hospital as recognized by Forbes magazine, where you can find career growth and abundant opportunities.
We are dedicated to building healthcare teams that consistently exceed the expectations of our patients and community. We are seeking exceptional individuals who share our values.
Located in a picturesque rural setting, we are also conveniently close to the excitement of the big city!
If this sounds like the change you've been seeking, please continue reading...
What we're seeking:
- Graduate of a respiratory program recognized by J.R.C.R.T./CoARC
- Current RRT or CRT in Ohio
Hours and compensation:
- Full-time position, 36 hours per week, typically on a 12-hour shift
- Day shift available
- Compensation range for CRT: $23.48/hr - $31.58/hr (depending on experience)
- Compensation range for RRT: $28.94/hr - $38.90/hr (depending on experience)
- Full benefits package, including sign-on bonus
- Deliver patient care and conduct diagnostic testing according to professional practice standards, while offering support to the divisions within the healthcare system
- Review existing clinical data and collect or recommend obtaining additional pertinent clinical data
- Evaluate all data to determine the suitability of the prescribed respiratory care plan and participate in its development
- This position reports to a highly respected Manager
- We have a fantastic team to work with
- Our department is located in a brand new building