TITLE: Retail Pharmacist
Location: Buckeye Lake, OH
Now is your opportunity to be part of a prestigious hospital recognized by Forbes magazine as a top 100 employer. This is a chance for professional growth and advancement.
We are seeking individuals who are committed to delivering exceptional care to our patients and community. We are looking for talented professionals who share our values.
Our facility is located in a picturesque rural area, yet conveniently close to a major city for your enjoyment!
If you are seeking a change, please continue reading...
- Bachelor's or PharmD from an accredited school of Pharmacy
- Valid Ohio Pharmacy license
- Minimum of 2 years (preferred 3 years) experience in Retail pharmacy
Hours and compensation:
- Full-time position with 8-hour shifts
- Shifts between 7am-8pm, with weekend rotations (1 out of 4 weekends)
- Salary range of $48-$60 per hour, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package offered
- Interpret prescriptions and dispense pharmaceuticals in compliance with laws
- Provide patient information and counseling
- Review patients' medical information and take appropriate action when concerns arise
- Calculate accurate doses and prepare compounded prescriptions and IV medications
- Supervise technical staff and serve as a role model for compassionate customer care
- This position primarily works at two locations in town as a floater
- Reports to the Pharmacy Manager
- Join a wonderful team of colleagues