Registered Nurse Case Coordinator
TITLE: RN Case Manager
LOCATION: Carlin, NV
Would you like to be part of a facility that values work/life balance and treats you like family, not just an employee?
Carlin, NV is a scenic town nestled at the base of the Ruby Mountains in the high desert. With its picturesque views, it offers a variety of outdoor activities such as skiing, biking along scenic routes, and enjoying lakes and rivers. Despite its small population of approximately 35,000, Carlin also boasts a lively community with a theater, galleries, and a touch of cowboy culture.
- Associate’s Degree or higher in Nursing, and/or degree in healthcare
- Two years’ experience in general nursing or community health nursing; prior case management experience required
- Current Nevada RN or LPN license or ability to obtain prior to start date preferred
Hours and compensation:
The position entails Day Shift, 7-10 hours with rotating weekends. Compensation ranges between $30.50/hr to $40.00/hr based on experience. The facility offers a comprehensive benefit package and is willing to provide support for relocation and a sign-on bonus.
- Facilitate clinically appropriate and fiscally responsible patient care through effective communication with the treating physician and healthcare team
- Assess and identify patients' physical and psychosocial needs
- Determine appropriate healthcare services and venue of care in collaboration with established protocols and input from the treating physician
- Manage patients' treatment prospectively, concurrently, and retrospectively through the admission process, ongoing case management, and case review
- The facility is a state-of-the-art 75-bed establishment
- Carlin has a population of approximately 35,000 and offers a desirable living environment
- A great department with a collaborative work culture, emphasizing excellent communication skills for the successful candidate