Our client is currently seeking to expand their team and is looking for a Sales Representative to join them in Baton Rouge, LA. This is a full-time position with standard business hours, Monday-Friday.
Our client is a leading provider in engineering-based cost segregation, and they are experiencing rapid growth. They are one of the largest companies in their field in the US.
- Addressing basic requests via email and escalating to the VP when necessary.
- Responding to initial requests for information, using templates provided by the VP, to:
*Follow up after a trade show or meeting
*Determine the level of interest as a potential client or referral source
*Gather data for creating proposals
*Initial requests may come through phone calls, websites, emails, or trade shows.
- Sending proposals to clients and using DocuSign for delivery.
- Developing new sales opportunities independently and receiving guidance from the VP to close deals.
- Scheduling appointments between the VP and clients or referral sources once purpose or proposal is established.
- Using CRM to create calendar invites for follow-up contacts requested by clients.
- Participating in training, including listening in on phone calls for learning purposes.
- Managing emails, responding to clients, setting up phone calls, and involving the VP when data collection encounters issues.
- Weekly meetings with the VP to discuss current priorities.
- Data management and sales tracking.
- Entering client details into CRM for proposal creation.
- Maintaining client activity records in CRM to document actions and future tasks.
- Creating future follow-up tasks and calendar invites.
- Regularly updating and following up on the VP's open proposals and closing deals, as well as updating CRM with relevant activities and CPA contact list.
- Following up on initial payments and signature pages.
- Collecting necessary data for a project upon receiving the Engagement letter.
- Sending final results to clients and CPAs on a selective basis.
- Creating and coordinating Constant Contact campaigns on behalf of the VP to a list of contacts from past trade shows.
- Performing other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a professional sales, business development, or similar role.
- Familiarity with office software, CRM systems, and phone systems.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to establish rapport with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and follow leadership.
Compensation: $45,000 - $60,000 base salary. 10% commission on personal sales.