Seattle Sales Advisor
We are currently seeking a Sales Advisor in Seattle, WA. This position requires a proven track record in outside sales experience. The Sales Advisor will be responsible for conducting consultations with homeowners in their homes, providing estimates, sales solutions, and custom design options for their projects.
We are actively looking for highly skilled sales professionals to join our successful sales team in Seattle, WA. With our comprehensive training, tools, and sales methodology, you will build strong connections with customers and offer our exceptional products and services. You will have access to industry-leading product samples, support, and technology to help you close deals successfully.
- Are you a motivated sales professional who excels at building trust and establishing rapport with customers?
- Are you a skilled brand ambassador who can identify customers' needs and match them with superior products?
- Do you want to leverage our sales support and lead generation team to earn extensive compensation, potentially exceeding $200,000 per year?
Don't wait, apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Sales Advisor - Seattle requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in outside sales
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Flexibility to work some weekend and evening appointments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Strong time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to travel throughout assigned territory
- Ability to sit frequently, walk, reach at waist level, and climb stairs
- Occasional reaching from floor to above shoulder level
- Able to routinely lift and move items weighing up to 55 lbs
- Valid state driver's license and ability to drive personal vehicle
Compensation and Benefits:
- Sign-on/Joining bonus
- Competitive commissions-based sales compensation structure
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays and PTO
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Profit sharing
- Opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Charity contributions
Industry: Sales, Seattle
Job Code: j-2312