Our company is currently seeking a Sales Representative – Located in Tacoma, WA who has a proven record in outside sales experience. The Sales Representative's duties will include conducting in-home consultations with homeowners, providing estimates, sales solutions, and customized design options for their projects.
We are actively seeking top sales professionals to join our highly successful sales team in the Seattle, WA market. Through the use of the tools, training, and sales methodology provided during training, you will establish a connection with customers and promote our products and services. With industry-leading product samples, support, and technology, you will have the resources to close each sale successfully.
- Are you an ambitious sales professional who effortlessly builds trust and rapport with customers?
- Are you a skilled brand ambassador who can identify customers' requirements for a superior product?
- Are you seeking an opportunity to earn substantial compensation by utilizing a sales support and lead generation team, allowing you to earn $200,000 or more annually?
Don’t miss out, apply today!
Sales Representative – Tacoma requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of previous outside sales experience
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven track record of successfully closing sales
- Strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Flexibility to work some weekend and evening appointments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Effective time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to travel throughout assigned territory
- Ability to frequently sit, walk, reach waist level, and climb stairs
- Ability to occasionally reach from floor to/at above shoulder level
- Ability to routinely lift/move items weighing up to 55 lbs
- Valid state driver’s license and ability to drive a personal vehicle
Compensation and Benefits:
- Sign-on or joining bonus
- Generous commissions based on a sales compensation model
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance coverage
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays and PTO
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement programs
- Contributions to charitable organizations
Industry: Sales, Tacoma
Job Code: j-2608