We are currently seeking a Sales Representative to join our team in Walla Walla, WA. As a Sales Representative, you will utilize your strong sales experience to conduct in-home consultations with homeowners, offering estimates, sales solutions, and custom design options for their projects.
We are in need of highly skilled sales professionals to join our successful sales team in the Seattle, WA area. With the tools, training, and sales methodology provided during training, you will establish a connection with customers and promote our products and services. Our industry-leading product samples, support, and technology will assist you in the sales process.
- Are you a motivated sales professional who excels at building trust and establishing rapport with customers?
- Do you have the ability to identify customer needs for superior products and represent our brand effectively?
- Are you looking to earn extensive compensation by leveraging a sales support and lead generation team and potentially earning $200,000 or more per year?
Apply today and don't miss out on this opportunity!
Sales Representative - Walla Walla requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven track record of successful sales closures
- Strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Flexibility to work weekend and evening appointments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Ability to manage time and work processes independently
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory
- Ability to sit for extended periods, walk, reach waist level, and climb stairs
- Occasional need to reach from floor to above shoulder level
- Ability to lift/move items weighing up to 55 lbs
- Valid state driver's license and ability to drive a personal vehicle
Compensation and Benefits:
- Sign-on/Joining bonus
- Competitive commissions-based sales compensation model
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Contributions to Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays and PTO
- 401(k) plan and employer contributions
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for charity contributions
Industry: Sales, Outside Sales, Walla Walla
Job Code: j-2708