Our client is seeking a Sales Manager to join their team in New York, NY. They are a well-established office technology dealer that services the New York City metro area, including NYC, Westchester, New Jersey, and Long Island. As a locally recognized distributor of Copier (Canon, Kyocera, and Konica Minolta) and high-end Production Equipment, they offer a range of services including Print Services, Business Phone Services, Mailing Solutions, Office Water Solutions, Equipment Leasing, Service, and Managed Services Company.
This position is available in various locations including NYC, Long Island, Westchester and Rockland Counties, and New Jersey (North & Central). Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model.
- Identify and qualify potential accounts, and initiate, develop, and close sales
- Explain document management solutions and IT service capabilities
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services, and developing new applications
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, and researching and recommending new opportunities for profit and service improvements
- Evaluate results and competitive developments to recommend changes in products, service, and policy
- Contribute to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts
- Train and motivate the dealer sales force
- Ability to bring a book of business
- Experience in heavy cold calling
- Excellent communication skills