Senior Sales Representative-Enterprise Content Management Software
Our client is a leading provider of information management systems. Serving a wide range of industries such as higher education, healthcare, government, legal, finance, and human resources, they offer comprehensive services including digital conversions, advanced data capture solutions, document management systems, workflow automation, legacy data archiving, compliance and governance, business process management, advanced analytics capabilities, as well as document storage, scanning, and physical records management services. With office locations in major metros across the U.S and international markets, they are a global company.
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Sales Representative in Washington, DC. In this position, you will lead the ECM sales team and be responsible for achieving and surpassing budgeted bookings and revenue goals.
- Provide overall sales leadership by developing plans and strategies to drive business growth and meet sales goals.
- Achieve individual sales quota by building and maintaining a robust pipeline, negotiating agreement terms, and closing sales.
- Drive new business development in new and existing customers, ensuring the achievement of budgeted quota targets. Manage negotiation processes to ensure favorable outcomes on price and profitability.
- Identify, implement, and execute account-level and vertical industry sales strategies for managing large complex accounts in a multi-solution environment. Collaborate with resources such as Marketing, Sales Engineering, Business Development, and Executive Management to maximize sales results.
- Maintain high customer service levels and ensure customer satisfaction exceeds expectations. Collaborate with service delivery and technical teams to manage client issues and expectations.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs to enhance product and service knowledge and support company sales objectives.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitive activity, providing feedback to GRM executives and consistently revising sales strategy.
- Work closely with Partnerships & Alliances to establish and manage channel partner programs successfully.
- Demonstrated track record of high-performance sales and achieving revenue targets.
- Previous experience managing a P&L is a plus.
- Strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process, and solution selling.
- Experience in selling ECM software solutions, BPM, document capture, and records management.
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into solution requirements.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, strategic & tactical planning, and analytical skills.
- Ability to navigate a matrix management environment and influence others.
- Ability to make decisions with a broad perspective and consider their impact on the entire company.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive-level customers and partners.
Business Expertise & Qualifications
- Prior experience in managing strategic ECM software sales in multiple markets, preferably in a cloud-based environment, is a plus.
- Clear understanding of various sales models, selling methodologies, and account strategies.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales for high technology products and services.
- Education: Four-year college degree.