Senior Sales Manager
Our client is a leading provider of information management systems, serving various industries such as higher education, healthcare, government, legal, finance, and human resources. They offer a range of services including digital conversion, advanced data capture solutions, document management systems, workflow automation, legacy data archiving, compliance and governance, business process management, advanced analytics capabilities, document storage, scanning, and physical records management services. They have offices in major metropolitan areas across the US and international markets.
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Sales Manager who will lead our ECM sales team and be responsible for driving and achieving budgeted bookings and revenue goals.
- Provide overall sales leadership and develop plans and strategies for business growth and achieving sales goals.
- Achieve individual sales quota by building and maintaining a strong pipeline, negotiating agreement terms, and closing sales.
- Meet or exceed budgeted quota targets by driving new business development in new and existing customers. Manage negotiation processes to ensure favorable outcomes on price and profitability.
- Identify, implement, and execute account level and vertical industry sales strategies for managing large, complex accounts in a multi-solution environment. Collaborate with various teams to maximize sales results.
- Maintain excellent customer service levels and exceed customer expectations. Work closely with service delivery and technical teams to manage client issues effectively.
- Coordinate sales training programs to enhance product knowledge, expertise, and support company sales objectives.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitive activity. Provide feedback to executives and refine sales strategies accordingly.
- Establish and manage channel partner programs in collaboration with Partnerships & Alliances.
- Demonstrated track record of high performance sales and achieving revenue targets.
- Prior experience in P&L management is preferred.
- Strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process, and solution selling.
- Experience in selling ECM software solutions, BPM, document capture, and records management.
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into solution requirements.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, strategic planning, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix management environment and influence others.
- Ability to make decisions considering the impact on the entire company.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
Business Expertise & Qualifications
- Experience in strategic ECM software sales, preferably in a cloud-based environment.
- Clear understanding of different sales models, methodologies, and account strategies.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the high technology industry.
- Education: Bachelor's degree.