Financial Management Specialist
The Financial Management Specialist position in Beachwood, OH will provide support to executives in their decision-making process by developing and maintaining accurate and dynamic financial analyses and planning models. They will also be responsible for assembling and monitoring operating budgets and acting as the main contact for the Longview Planning and Reporting function. This role reports to the Director of Finance.
- Work with complex data sets to identify, analyze, and interpret sales, margins, and financial trends or patterns.
- Analyze key performance indicators including revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and working capital, evaluating past and current trends.
- Contribute to the development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan, and Modeling tools.
- Monitor performance indicators, identify trends, and analyze causes of unexpected variance. Present improvement solutions to management.
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned by the CFO or Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance is required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Must possess critical thinking abilities.
- Results-oriented and able to work well in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Power BI development skills are a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.