Senior Workday Consultant
Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your opportunity to join a top-ranked hospital according to Forbes magazine. Join a team where career growth and opportunities await you. The hospital is committed to exceeding patient and community expectations and is seeking talented individuals who share their values. Located within a beautiful rural setting, yet close enough to the city to enjoy the best of both worlds! If this sounds like the change you are seeking, please continue reading.What we are looking for:
- Associates degree in computer science, management, or a related IT discipline; or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in supporting a comprehensive range of Workday ERP applications.
- Proficiency with Workday reporting, dashboards, and/or prism.
- Familiarity with the Workday data model and architecture.
Hours and compensation:
- Full-time day shift position.
- Hybrid/remote work arrangements available, but candidates must be located in Ohio.
- Hourly compensation ranging between $37 - $50, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Coordinate the efforts of corporate management in defining organizational goals and develop systems and procedures to achieve them.
- Manage complex IT projects, including building and maintaining IT systems, identifying customer needs, selecting and acquiring systems, and developing plans for more efficient operations or system solutions.
- Oversee daily activities of team members, including task prioritization and resource coordination.
- Ensure completion and high quality of team deliverables, such as project plans, design documents, testing plans, training curriculum, etc.
- Support the project management office with design documentation, testing plans, training curriculum, etc.
- Coordinate quality assurance and review final product for functionality and completeness.
- Manage identified project issues and escalate unresolved issues to the Project Manager.
- Coordinate with other project teams to integrate work and system design, testing, training, and go-live.
- Reports to the Director of Ancillary and Business Services.
- Recent implementation of the full suite of Workday in July 2023.
- Work as part of a small IT team (3 persons) dedicated to supporting the entire Workday suite of products. Collaboration across all Workday modules required.
- Hybrid/remote work arrangement available, but occasional onsite visits in Ohio required.