Senior Manufacturing Manager
Senior Manufacturing Manager - Eddyville, IA
We are currently seeking a Growth Minded production engineer for a senior role in production management. The position of Senior Manufacturing Manager is based in Eddyville, IA and includes full relocation assistance. As the Senior Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for providing strategic oversight of our production facility. This includes ensuring adherence to safety standards, maintaining quality, optimizing operations, and achieving financial targets.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Manufacturing Manager with expertise in process engineering, particularly in the food manufacturing industry. In this role, you will coordinate plant location, streamline personnel workflow and ergonomics, manage materials logistics, optimize production process sequence, and lead EHS initiatives.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a global leader in food product innovations! Apply today!
- Ensure compliance with employee, food, and process safety policies and procedures, as well as environmental regulations.
- Collaborate with experts in environmental, health and safety, food safety, quality, and regulatory matters to implement and monitor corporate policies and procedures effectively.
- Oversee production outcomes, ensuring quantity and quality meet customer requirements and comply with food safety standards.
- Partner with engineering and plant management teams to contribute to the development of plant capital investment strategies.
- Continuously review key performance indicators to drive improvements and meet operational targets.
- Create and monitor operational plans for all production processes.
- Lead and develop a team, making decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
Senior Manufacturing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field (preferred).
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Previous experience in process engineering.
- Experience in food product manufacturing is a plus.
- Candidates must be located in Eddyville, IA or willing to fully relocate with company assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- First-class healthcare
- Profit sharing
- Extensive PTO
- Training and education
- Strong career growth opportunities
Industry: Food Production, Process Engineer, Manufacturing, FDA, cGMPs, liquid products
Job Code: j-2509