Lead Civil Engineer
Our company was established in 1991 to offer civil engineering, construction management, and building department services to public agencies across Northern California. Over the past 30 years, our projects have covered a wide range of transportation, water, wastewater, drainage, financing assistance, and contract engineering for cities, counties, special districts, architects, universities, and governmental agencies.
Lead Civil Engineer
We are in search of a qualified Lead Civil Engineer who will be responsible for overseeing designers and engineers, as well as managing a variety of municipal projects including transportation, water, and wastewater capital improvements.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Prior experience in overseeing engineers and designers.
- Able to work collaboratively in an interactive environment with staff, clients, and government agencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in client development and management.
- Capability in developing scopes of work and proposals.
- Budget-conscious and skilled in managing both large and small project budgets.
- Design and oversight of capital projects.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience (at a senior level) including design and oversight of municipal infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Registered civil engineer (PE) in the State of California.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Land Desktop or Civil 3D; MC Office and Excel.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package based on experience. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan with employer matching contribution, and continuing education programs.
With our diverse range of projects, services, and dynamic client base, we provide numerous growth and advancement opportunities.
We are an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We truly value your interest and will carefully assess your qualifications for employment. Rest assured that your employment opportunity with our company will be solely based on your merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.