We are looking for a dynamic and personable CPA to join our management team - with potential to become a partner! - to oversee and supervise client engagements. The ideal candidate should possess a wide range of professional skills, such as efficiently prioritizing workload, organizing and planning individual tasks, overseeing the work of others, working independently, and analyzing complex matters.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in providing tax consulting and advice to clients on various matters, as well as experience in identifying new client opportunities, building and maintaining client relationships, and establishing a strong professional network.
- Review tax returns for individuals and corporations, including federal, foreign, state, and local taxes
- Manage federal and state tax audits
- Conduct research and provide consultation on complex tax issues
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum of 5 years of recent tax experience in a public accounting firm is REQUIRED.
CPA required for Manager level (Supervisor role does not require CPA)
Excellent team management skills, including the ability to lead, motivate, and coach teams
Demonstrated ability to serve as a role model for other staff and professionals through professional and technical expertise
Experience in one or more specialized areas or industries
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required, Master's degree preferred
Established (or developing) reputation and network in the industry, including a strong professional network
Strong background and technical skills in corporate tax and/or high net worth individuals
Benefits and Perks
- Benefits: We offer comprehensive healthcare options with the firm covering dental, vision, short term disability, and life insurance. Generous paid time off, including 10 paid holidays, bereavement leave, firm-paid medical and parental leave, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, and coverage of all professional licenses and fees. Managers and above receive firm-paid cell phones. We also have Summer Flex Fridays and a TeleFlex benefit for year-round flexibility.
- "Above & Beyond" Perks: Enjoy a casual dress code, in-office happy hours, daily provided snacks, beverages, and meals, corporate discounts, wellness incentives with monthly Amazon gift cards, and various firm-sponsored sports teams and family events throughout the year.