IT Support Technician
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to provide IT support to our customers located in Sioux City, IA. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting customers over the telephone and occasionally travelling to job sites to provide on-site installation, site commissioning, and address product issues.
Job Function and Responsibilities
- Assist customers and dealers with diagnosing problems, operating our products, and finding parts and/or part numbers for any of our products.
- Support other employees by answering product-related questions.
- Utilize the Cisco phone system and answer calls through the Technical Support line.
- Provide on-site product support to dealers as needed.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, and Sales teams to identify and improve product issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of three years of experience troubleshooting in mechanical and electrical related fields, specifically industrial controls and PLC programming.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Approximately 25% travel is required (minimum overnight travel).
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Minimum requirement of a Technical Associates degree, preferably in electronics.