US Agricultural Technology General Manager
US General Manager - Agricultural Technology
Location: Fresno, California
We are an international AgTech company specializing in cutting-edge technologies for measuring and managing main crop indicators. Currently, we are seeking a highly qualified individual to lead and oversee our operations in the United States.
This company has a strong track record and is looking for top-tier management that can drive the organization to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with technologies that capture data and provide insights to growers for improving crop productivity.
We are seeking an individual who has a proven ability to build a credible distribution network and has managed sales and support teams in the past.
- Develop and execute the company's marketing strategy in the U.S.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, partners, investors, and Group Management
- Identify opportunities and threats and develop appropriate actions
- Create comprehensive work plans aligned with the company's strategy
- Define and manage KPIs for the team
- Mentor and motivate a high-performing team
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence
- Direct and oversee day-to-day operations
- Manage efficient resource allocation and utilization
- Stay on top of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities
- Monitor industry changes and competitor performance
- Perform financial planning and budget management
- Implement cost control measures to maximize profitability
- Oversee the preparation and submission of financial reports and analysis
- Appropriate college degree in Agriculture or a related field
- Extensive senior management experience in the agriculture industry
- Experience working with and growing distribution networks
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop staff
- Strong strategic planning, marketing, financial management, and operational management skills
- Knowledge of water, electronics, software, data, and agricultural industries
- Excellent negotiation and partnering skills
- Appropriate career positions and tenure to set into the General Manager role