Water Systems Engineer
Position: Water Systems Engineer
Location: Stockton, CA
Water management company specialized in software solutions for controlling and monitoring water infrastructure in farms and municipalities.
We are seeking a mechanical engineer with design experience in water infrastructure, specifically in hydraulics.
The Water Systems Engineer will be responsible for leading the design of hardware solutions to meet project requirements.
In collaboration with the sales team, the engineer will be involved in the entire project lifecycle, from initial inquiry to delivery, providing technical solutions, reports, drawings, and cost estimates.
The ideal candidate should possess a strong understanding of software, hydraulics, communication networks, and hardware to design tailored solutions.
• Lead the design process for pre and post-sales activities
• Collaborate with the sales team throughout the project lifecycle
• Deliver presentations to customers
• Familiarize with complementary third-party products
• Assist in troubleshooting with other engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering/Hydrology
- Experience working with Water Districts/Municipalities
- At least 5 years of design experience
- Hands-on experience with irrigation infrastructure
- Must have experience in:
- Hydraulic Design (open channels, pipelines and pumps)
- Structural Design (concrete, steel and aluminum)
- Irrigation design
- Geotechnical engineering
- Solidworks and/or AutoCAD
- Occasional travel may be required
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and no visa transfers (H1 or F1) will be accepted