Water Infrastructure Engineer
Position: Water Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Boulder, CO
Water technology company specializing in software solutions for controlling and monitoring water infrastructure in farms, districts, and municipalities.
Seeking a mechanical engineer with experience in water infrastructure and expertise in hydraulics.
The Water Infrastructure Engineer will lead the design and implementation of hardware solutions that meet project requirements.
Responsibilities include collaborating with sales teams during the sales process, presenting to customers, and providing design reports and estimates.
- Engineering degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering/Hydrology
- Experience working with Water Districts/Municipalities
- Minimum 5 years of design experience
- Hands-on experience with irrigation infrastructure
- Expertise in hydraulic design (open channels, pipelines, and pumps), structural design (concrete, steel, and aluminum), irrigation design, geotechnical engineering, Solidworks and/or AutoCAD, and ArcGIS
- Travel required as necessary
Note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and no visa transfers (H1 or F1) will be considered.